* 1 pkg Chinese noodles, rice sticks, or bean thread noodles
* ½ cup light olive oil
* 1/3 cup Wok oil
* 2 tblsps white sesame seeds
* 2 tblsps black sesame seeds
* 1 tblsp sesame oil
* 1 tblsp chili oil
* 2 tsp Chili Sauce
* ½ cup soy sauce
* 3 tblsps rice vinegar, white or black
* 1 tblsp ground coriander seeds
Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and cool under running water.
Heat 1/3 cup Wok Oil and add sesame seeds, stirring until they are nicely browned.
Remove from heat and toss into noodles in a large bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients and add to noodles. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Chopped peanuts, slivered scallions, fresh pea pods, etc. can be used for a tasty garnish.
* Product is available at The Country Gourmet
We encourage you to email us your recipes and/or cooking experiences to JavaBelle@verizon.net